Monday, November 16, 2009

Your Service Manager Tony Fiske

Yesterday (Sunday) I was playing the part of Tony Fiske, the service adviser for Hometown Volvo!

Several of us from Albany Talent were hired to work on an instructional video for Volvo North America. Bedard Brothers Volvo in Cheshire MA was used as a set and the new Volvo XC60 was the star.

9 O'clock call, and didn't get on camera till after 3. It was a small part but we had teleprompters and the director Paul Zimmerman kept the crew moving through shot after shot.

I'll see if I can score a copy of the final product and add it to my list of things to post.

Now, back to focusing on the Panto version of Puss in Boots as Yolanda Gentry, the hot Latina wife of the mayor of Ghent. Yes, I'm playing a woman again... serious theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment