Here it is installed.
Then we got started on the "Superchunk" corner bass traps. We took a full 24"x48" sheet of Roxul cut it in half, then quarter it. Our tool of choice was a nice Sabatier knife. Kept a great edge and made quick work as we cut the material.
and then you can see how they stack in the corner.
And you stack it right up to the ceiling!
Then I was able to build up some frames real quick.
And then cover the frame with some landscaping burlap. This is one layer, I'm going to do two layers total.
and a close up..
Not bad, but one more layer will give it the look I want.
That's it so far! We'll keep going.
On another front, we're upgrading the computer system from my G4 to an Intel Mac with 16 Gigs of RAM and ProTools 10. ya baby.