Thursday, June 25, 2009

YAY FILM WORK!

Ok, it was my first film where I was on the OTHER side of the camera, like, in front of it and not behind the scene somewhere.

The film is a documentary about Phineaus Gage, a guy who survived having a steel rod race through his skull during a freak quarry accident in 1830. He lived for years afterward however his personality changed, I think technically he was the first lobotomy.

So I play the guy who caused the whole thing. I put powder in the hole he's working on and fail to tell him. He goes to work on the drilled rock and BLAMO! In another scene I find the steel pike and pick it up, only to discover it's covered in "matter"... red matter and junk.

ew.

I don't know what the release date is going to be, but I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment